The 5 Best Shopify Abandoned Cart AppsMara Lam on Aug 26, 2021 7:25:00 AM What do you think is the easiest way to instantly boost your Shopify sales? The answer: recovering more abandoned carts. You see, plenty of customers browse your Shopify store and even add products to their cart—but, at the last minute, they bail out. Maybe they didn’t feel like spending money, or perhaps they got a phone call right before clicking “Buy,” or it could be something else entirely. Whatever the reason, you need an automated way to reach out to these customers to “plug the leak” in your sales. That’s what abandoned cart apps are for. These Shopify apps might offer on-page chatbots, emails, or even integrations with social media, but they all do the same thing: Win back those customers who ditched you at the last second. Below, we’ll look at some of the best Shopify abandoned cart apps on the market and explore some of their key features and benefits.
1. Recart Messenger MarketingRecart is a social media cart recovery app that works well if your customers are on Facebook—which they likely are—because it integrates with Facebook Messenger. It comes with several automated, templated campaigns to help you recover those customers by reaching out to them through Messenger. With Recart, you can also set up other types of marketing campaigns, as well as order receipts and fulfillment notifications. As you’d expect, these all happen right through Messenger.
2. TidioTidio offers several ways to recover abandoned cart customers: live chat, email, and chatbot. They can all work together well. For example, the chatbot can automatically reach out to customers who are about to leave the store to remind them about their carts. This is your first line of defense. Should they leave your store, you can have them receive an email as well. The email feature comes with a robust visual email builder for maximum conversions. Then, the live chat feature lets them talk with a human if they have questions. Lastly, you can create custom messages for customers who land on your store to welcome them in, inform them of deals, or point them to hot items.
3. Campaign MonitorCampaign Monitor’s specialty is in personalized and segmented email marketing. It can divide customers into first-time customers, returning customers, and more, helping you write tailored email messages that grab their attention and close sales. Thanks to its easy-to-use email and a large selection of mobile-friendly email templates, you can craft beautiful abandoned cart emails—and other types of campaigns—in just a few minutes. Additionally, that email builder allows you to integrate Shopify store reviews into your emails on autopilot. Social proof is a powerful marketing asset, so this feature alone is bound to recapture a few of those abandoned sales.
4. ParachuteParachute offers abandoned cart email features. However, there’s an interesting add-on—you can modify your customer’s abandoned card. Here’s how that’s helpful: When your customer abandons their cart, Parachute adds it as a draft order in your Shopify system. That allows you to edit it—which means you could draw customers back in with special discounts or other goodies. Then, of course, you send them a personalized but automated email letting them know about their special discount to win them back.
5. WinBackThe above options are all pretty good, but we think Winback is the best cart abandonment Shopify app. We might be biased, but let us explain. Winback has high-converting SMS campaigns for both browse abandonment, cart abandonment, winbacks, recaptures, and more. We help you build your TCPA-compliant SMS list—which you own—so you can even market to these customers later. Our campaigns offer advanced segmentation functionality, allowing you to personalize these messages to each customer—thus increasing sales. In fact, we’ve seen our customers earn around $35 per $1 they spend on Winback, on average. Almost everything can be automated. You set up your personalized, segmented campaigns in your own brand voice, then implement and watch the sales roll in automatically. No more work on your part! The best part: You can install Winback in one click on your Shopify store, and it’ll automatically sync with your contacts and scrub out non-mobile and invalid numbers in real time. We offer four subscription options to fit businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re a new store with a small but growing customer base or a massive operation doing huge volume each month, we have a plan that fits your budget and needs. Try Winback for 14 days free, and get ready to be amazed at the extra sales you make with no additional work! Topics: Shopify Marketing, Cart Abandonment